Article: Nana and Nara in consideration for Kim Eun Sook's 'Goblin', "Just saw auditions"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+710, -48] I wish we'd get updated news that they swapped out the female lead... I really don't like Kim Go Eun for the lead.. doesn't match with Gong Yoo at all ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+669, -50] So the lead for this drama is Kim Go Eun... hmm.. I guess I'll have to watch for just Gong Yoo. As for the supporting role, I'd rather they go with a rookie actress but Nana's quite good judging from 'The Good Wife'
3. [+627, -41] Kim Go Eun was the best they could cast?
4. [+48, -3] Does Kim Go Eun have a sponsor? Why does she land all these roles when she can't act
5. [+45, -6] Amazing how Kim Go Eun always lands leads when she can't act ㅋㅋㅋ I actually think Nana would be a better fit with Gong Yoo
6. [+42, -12] I prefer Nana with Gong Yoo than Kim Go Eun
7. [+38, -2] Scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook with Gong Yoo as the male lead!!!!!!! A must watch for sure, under the condition that they swap out the female lead........
8. [+34, -1] Whichever one ends up the supporting role, their visuals are going to own Kim Go Eun for sure
9. [+32, -3] After seeing Kim Go Eun, I now realize why it's important that a female lead is pretty... I used to prefer charming faces to the traditional pretty face but after seeing two super hot men fall head over heels for an ugly female lead.. it just doesn't seem plausible ㅜㅜ
10. [+27, -2] Kim Go Eun doesn't match any male lead you stick her with...
11. [+23, -5] This is Gong Yoo, why couldn't they get a lead like Han Ji Min or Song Hye Gyo ㅠㅠ...
12. [+19, -1] Kim Go Eun's visuals are going to get dominated by Nana's
13. [+18, -1] This drama spent so much energy on trying to cast Gong Yoo and they finally land him and the best they can pair him up with is Kim Go Eun? Is this their form of revenge for all the times he rejected them at first? ㅋㅋㅋ