Article: Verbal Jint proves drunk driving education on SNS "Never again"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,369, -13] He's crazy ㅋㅋㅋ so obsessed with SNS. It wouldn't even be enough for him to stay quiet in reflection but he's practically bragging about what he did by posting pictures like this on SNS. He's seriously not sane in the head.
2. [+1,103, -25] Aren't guys like him just deserving of hate? I feel bad for Sulli who gets called an attention wh*re among so many hateful other things just for putting some pictures up on SNS when she's never even committed a crime. Direct that hate to guys like this. He's practically a murderer.
3. [+840, -33] As if this is anything to brag about. There couldn't be a bigger attention wh*re than him or Sulli. Why is having to get drunk driving education after getting caught something to show off about on SNS? Please, you and super attention wh*re Sulli need to disappear off of the news!
4. [+37, -11] I remember I got caught drunk driving about 5 years ago and had to go to one of these classes and the ajusshi sitting behind me was like "Look at girls like her lately, what a mess" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ when he was caught drunk driving too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+32, -4] For someone who graduated from Seoul University, why is he so dumb? It's not like he's lacking brain cells. Seeing as how his desire to get attention is bigger than any sense of logic, it seems he's missing a few screws when it comes to decision making skills, just like how he decided to get behind the wheel drunk when he knew he shouldn't have.
6. [+32, -2] Now this is what you'd call a real attention wh*re
7. [+24, -2] Ugh, what's wrong with him... I know someone in real life who took a proof shot of his ticket too. I don't know what's going on in their heads.
8. [+10, -1] He got caught drunk driving and yet he's still promoting. I noticed he's coming to perform at Yeosoo tomorrow which is why I'm not going.