Article: 'Youth Generation' Ryu Hwayoung, "I liked my kiss scene with Han Seungyeon better than Lee Seung Gi"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+5,433, -95] Lee Seung Gi 0:1
2. [+2,807, -67] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "More moist"
3. [+1,923, -73] ..?..?.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,646, -63] Uhhh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+945, -100] If you haven't watched the drama and don't know the context, don't call her dirty or whatever. Ryu Hwayoung plays the role of a cheater with a sponsor and Han Seungyeon calls her a dirty wh*re and takes her cup away so that she can't drink out of it. That pisses Hwayoung off so she kisses her saying "If my lips are that dirty, let's see if yours rot when they touch yours". It's not a lesbian scene or whatever. The drama's fun, go watch it.
6. [+435, -42] She obviously just said it for laughs... don't take it so seriously guys
7. [+374, -34] She obviously said it to promote the drama ㅋㅋㅋ if he really enjoyed the kiss with Han Seungyeon more, I doubt she would've said it so openly ㅋㅋ
8. [+290, -18] The drama's really fun ㅋㅋㅋ the characters all have great lines, great acting ㅋㅋ and they took what could've been a boring plot into something fun to watch
9. [+211, -17] The kiss in the drama isn't like what you're thinking, she did it to screw Seungyeon over
10. [+87, -2] Man if someone who hasn't watched the drama yet read this, they'd think it was a lesbian drama;;;;;;;;;;