Article: [Exclusive] Lee Min Ho and Suzy recently broke up... remaining good junior and senior
Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+378, -39] Then I wonder if the reason Suzy didn't talk about him at her drama press con was because it was after they broke up ㅋㅋ Wouldn't the journalists have known about their break up through rumors or whatnot, that's probably why they asked her about him there ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, Suzy stayed quiet and Kim Woo Bin answered for her... it must've been awkward for her if they really did break up before that incident.. ㅠㅠ
2. [+344, -34] In real life, there's no such thing as an amicable break up... anyway, takes thick skin to be a celebrity. All these little things about you get thrown in the media... when it's something still painful for you. Either way, find strength the both of you!
3. [+320, -37] Probably why she smiled it off at her press con. Must've been hard for her.
4. [+46, -26] So that's what happened... she could've done better anyway.
5. [+40, -3] I think they broke up a long time ago, they were just looking for the right timing to announce it
6. [+38, -58] Suzy's the type that reveals how dumb she is when she opens her mouth. She always got hate for saying the wrong thing, maybe that's why he got tired of her.
7. [+35, -22] Lee Min Ho's a bubble himself but it seems he's finally opened his eyes to her. She's got rocks for brains, only so much you can do with that until it's time to break up.
8. [+26, -7] Hoorah Suzy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!
1. [+4,643, -168] They're both so busy, I wonder if they even had time to see each other
2. [+2,345, -193] Sad to hear but I wish them both luck
3. [+2,225, -269] It might not be true since journalists always write up random break up artiles ㅋㅋ even if it is true, isn't he going to the army soon anyway?
4. [+2,95, -339] Ah.. ㅠㅠ they matched well as a couple too
5. [+534, -28] Honestly, didn't think they'd last long anyway. They matched yeah but they're both so young and it's not like they were dating at an age where marriage was a possibility. Their relationship was never meant to last long anyway.
6. [+468, -23] A year is a decent amount of time. I'm sure they made lots of memories and realized who the other is. It's the perfect time to determine whether you want to keep going with the person or not. Hope they meet better people next time.
7. [+518, -43] Wasn't their break up inevitable? Surely no one thought they'd end up getting married?
8. [+398, -21] Feels like they've been broken up for a while. They were never meant to last long anyway considering their age difference. And Lee Min Ho's serving in the army soon.
1. [+951, -44] Were they ever really in a relationship though
2. [+884, -27] Everyone expected it to end eventually
3. [+697, -44] I wonder if rumors of their break up the first time were true then. Something about them didn't fit anyway, they're better off separate.
4. [+419, -4] I expected it... probably wasn't recent either.
5. [+311, -49] As long as they both had fun
6. [+264, -21] Choiza-ya, look at them... He protected her image until the last moment of break up. The difference between him and you... A class and B class. So stop talking about your d*ck on TV shows and shut up.
7. [+259, -18] Inevitable if Suzy wants to get back into promos. This is why people believe blind items ㅋㅋ
8. [+218, -23] They were in a "relationship" but both were busy promoting overseas and only ever in Korea to shoot dramas or CFs.
Article: Suzy reps respond to break up rumors with Lee Min Ho, "They're still dating fine" [official]
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,058, -53] Journalists, can we please fact check before you put out articles
2. [+723, -22] Journalists lied ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+548, -47] Sigh trash journalists...
4. [+430, -69] That's great! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+106, -5] What the, why are journalists randomly breaking up a couple that's doing fine