Article: YG reps, "Sandara picked as a judge for a Filipino audition program"
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+697, -181] Has no talent as a celebrity~ no singing, dancing, or acting skills, no TV skills, no body, face.. nothing about her is exceptionally special, I don't know how she became a celebrity. She's always called youthful looking but nowadays everyone in their thirties is managing their looks and there are a lot of people who look as young as her out on the streets. She was so bad at MCing on 'Sugarman' to the point where I wondered why she was even sitting there. She never shows any potential for improvement. I'm a man, by the way, not a woman hating out of jealous.
2. [+460, -87] She's going to judge?
3. [+128, -25] I'm not her anti but you can't deny that she is so unbelievably untalented
4. [+25, -9] Who does she think she is that she can judge anyone with her skills?
5. [+23, -12] Seungri and Sandara are YG's most representative untalented idols
6. [+21, -6] If not for YG, we would never see her on TV. For how much Yang CEO takes care of her, she never seems to make a mark anywhere. She'd never be able to get on TV shows with her skills alone;;;
7. [+21, -9] *scoffs*
8. [+19, -17] Well she's a huge star over in the Philippines so
9. [+18, -3] Sandara may be considered an untalented star in Korea but she was huge in the Philippines before she debuted in Korea. She was famous to the point where she was doing everything from varieties to singing to acting. She was also picked from a Filipino audition show so this sort of makes sense to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I'm talking about 13 years ago when she was actually popular there.
10. [+18, -7] Is everyone young here... because Sandara was about as successful in the Philippines as BoA was in Japan back then. She started off on a Filipino audition show so I think she more than has the credentials to be a judge for one now. It makes sense that someone who is considered a top star there is a judge for Filipino auditions, no?