Article: EXO Lay warns extreme sasaeng fan for breaking into hotel
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,447, -15] You really can't call a sasaeng fan, they're more like sick in the head
2. [+936, -21] Disgusted with ssasaengs;; please stop even calling them sasaeng "fans", leave out the fans entirely. How can you call someone who harms their own favorite singer a true fan;
3. [+850, -14] SM really needs to start handling sasaengs better.. I'm pretty sure SM has the worst sasaengs out of any company but they never do anything about it..
4. [+568, -13] I wonder why sasaengs go this far knowing that people consider them as less than human
5. [+37, -0] They're criminals who are sick in the head, not fans
6. [+35, -0] I heard TVXQ and JYJ had it pretty bad, that it was a miracle that the members didn't come out of it insane..
7. [+22, -0] We have all these terms for the growth of our Korean music industry like Hallyu, K-Pop, and K-Beauty but we haven't done anything about the growing issue of celebrity privacy. Such weak consequences for people who do crazy things like breaking into celebrity homes ㅋㅋㅋ please strengthen these laws
8. [+19, -1] You fans need to be more proactive if you really want to make a difference. Use those high quality cameras of yours to take pictures of evidence and report it to the police. You fans are the ones who need to protect your stars from sasaengs.
10. [+11, -0] With all the pressure people are facing in society these days, I think we're developing new forms of mental diseases, and sasaengs are one of those... Just like how stalkers aren't lovers, sasaengs aren't fans either and there needs to be a distinction made