Article: 'Inkigayo', girl group to win #1 on 'Inkigayo' in shortest time since debut
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+681, -134] Your typical example of a group winning off of their agency's influence
2. [+447, -95] Not an anti or a fan. I took an interest to the group because they were first YG's first girl group debut in a long time but their song... I don't know... it's not addictive. I expected something like 2NE1's 'Fire' but.. hm... well, congratulations on the achievement~
3. [+127, -48] But when I see them, something about them doesn't look like they're that close with one another
4. [+97, -79] 'Whistle' is so addictive lately, I've been listening to it often ㅠㅠ
5. [+37, -29] There are a ton of other groups that can't even win with powerful agencies. If they're able to win #1 on digital charts over EXO, they are a monster rookie indeed.
1. [+216, -41] This group's a good example of how important a strong company is
2. [+161, -56] Aren't they professional lip syncers? ㅋ Dance singers without any vocal talent
3. [+155, -30] Your typical Yang Hyun Suk style media play
4. [+21, -7] They try so hard to not sing live by using other methods ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+17, -5] A rookie group just barely two weeks since their debut won #1 on a major music show and they don't even look surprised, they're just smiling as if they expected it ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+400, -83] YG automatically wins #1 on 'Inkigayo' usually. It's their own little under the table deal~
2. [+331, -43] Maybe because of their outfits but they oddly have a 2NE1 feel to them~ like 2NE1's second version!
3. [+263, -42] So are they singing live or lip syncing
4. [+44, -17] I'm just some person who browses the internet sometimes but I wonder why they have so many media play articles all the time.
5. [+31, -6] Ever since YG debuted Big Bang, I feel like every artist they debuted thereafter has just been a copy of their style. 2NE1 was the female Big Bang, iKON was the second Big Bang, Black Pink is the second 2NE1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They can't think of any creative concepts or what? Always with the tryhard concept. Winner is really their only group that was the 'non-YG' concept with 'Empty' but YG completely ignores them ㅋ
1. [+8,826, -612] They're making an all kill on the digital charts but a rookie that's 2 weeks into their debut only has 'Inkigayo' on their schedule...
2. [+6,191, -414] YG really needs to open communication with their fans, this is getting really bad. In the 14 days since they debuted, they've only performed on two music shows. How does that make sense? And it's not like they have a reality show like '2NE1 TV' or a pre-debut survival show... No 'Inkigayo' interview either other than a short award speech at the end and their encore was cut ㅎ
3. [+4,633, -990] Congratulations Black Pink, hope to see you on other music shows
4. [+4,359, -924] YG please make them a Black Pink TV
5. [+2,119, -233] Winner won in 5 days since debut, Black Pink won in 14 days. YG has no idea how to make proper use of these groups though.
6. [+730, -98] So they're winning #1 on the charts and music shows so why aren't they doing any more schedules? Shouldn't they be building their Korean fanbase right now? You can't just debut these groups and not do anything with them
7. [+708, -92] Why isn't Yang Hyun Suk promoting Black Pink with more schedules?
8. [+668, -81] One music show... YG, set down your pride and start putting them on more varieties and music shows.
9. [+788, -127] Put them on more shows, this is the time to build their popularity. You have to be kidding me with one music show...
10. [+606, -80] Yang Hyun Suk is so cocky thinking he can get away with putting a rookie on only one music show.