Article: 'Hit the Stage' Jang Hyunseung, "I'm scared now that I've left B2ST" confession
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+1,599, -67] You're only scared now?
2. [+1,336, -74] He'd be no where without B2ST..
3. [+1,150, -54] What's up with his hair
4. [+935, -45] Should've been good while you were in the group
5. [+686, -47] That hair, it looks like he escaped the jungle
6. [+222, -13] The remaining members were probably more scared than you because they had more to lose. But they haven't mentioned you once and have promoted their album and completed their concert without any media play so you need to stop mentioning the team too and go down your own path.
7. [+226, -20] Your typical comment to get sympathy on TV
8. [+210, -18] He honestly has no potential on his own without his team...
9. [+188, -17] You brought this upon yourself, what're you scared of...?
10. [+188, -17] Bad visuals, average skills... no chance as a solo
Article: Jang Hyunseung, "I'm honestly scared of how much hate I'll get if I do poorly"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+337, -6] Didn't he get hate before this too? He talks as if he's never gotten hate before. If he's so cared of getting hate, he should've fixed his attitude in the first place.
2. [+253, -7] As passionate as he is, he half a$$ed everything in B2ST while working so hard on Troublemaker and his solo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at least he left the group cleanly and fairly and is sticking to dancing
3. [+222, -13] For someone who's so scared of hate, why would he act the way he did then?
4. [+30, -1] Don't cosplay as the victim here ㅋㅋ you're not getting hate for no reason ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+20, -2] He still doesn't seem to have a clue as to why he's getting hate
6. [+14, -0] Look at his hair ㅋㅋㅋ looks like he tried to copy those Acne models but it doesn't match him at all. Go get a new look.
7. [+14, -1] Does he not realize how much harm he brought to the group? He's getting hate because he deserves it.
8. [+13, -2] I know that commenting this will be considered hate and that I should restrict myself... but his face is so unlikable. It's hard to like him based off of his actions alone but the way he looks is so...... I always thought he looked weird since B2ST's debut but now he looks like some has-been Japanese idol from the 90s and it's so weird how he's still so confident looking like that ㅜㅜ