Article: Oh My Girl reps, "JinE to halt promos due to signs of anorexia... we will support her treatment"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+563, -15] Please stop starving girl groups. They look better when they're appropriately thin with proper management of their diets and a healthy strength to them.
2. [+465, -23] With how saturated the idol market is, I can't imagine the amount of pressure agencies must put on these idols. It's pathetic to see how far some of them will go with exposing skin and dressing minors in revealing outfits while starving them.
3. [+444, -14] Just how severely did they force her to diet that it's reached this point tsk tsk tsk
4. [+67. -0] Don't blame the agency for starving her, blame the public. People will make a huge fuss over the slightest weight gain, it's funny how the best replies blame it on the agencies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+34, -0] Did anyone see the food diary of member Seunghee who's also in this group? I was horrified to read that she only licked the outside of a popsicle
6. [+26, -0] ㅋㅋ Don't act all worried when you guys are the ones who yell at idols for getting fat
7. [+16, -0] Agencies have to manage their diets as strictly as possible considering these idols are their financial investments that need to satisfy the public's expectations. Just look at past comments... people will call anyone over 40 kg a pig and idols who look a bit swollen in pictures will immediately have journalists jump to conclusions like 'is something wrong with her?' in the article titles.
8. [+14, -2] Of course agencies are starving these kids when they force them into fitting lolita style outfits that are too small for them.
9. [+12, -2] People will say stop starving idols but they're also the ones calling them fat when they gain a bit of weight in their thighs and yell at them for not managing themselves
10. [+9, -1] I feel so bad for her... her agency's at fault too but imagine how much stress she herself was under that it's reached the point of anorexia ㅠㅠ
1. [+9,369, -204] I don't think it's the agency to blame but society since her job is an idol
2. [+5,171, -275] Don't force diets on idols
3. [+4,321, -94] I remember 'Vitamin' said Binnie was in poor health too. It's good that Oh My Girl is promoting a lot but please take a hiatus for the sake of your health ㅠㅠ
4. [+4,585, -628] Just how much pressure did her agency put her under to diet that she's anorexic now
5. [+2,782, -87] JinE, get better soon ㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+650, -17] Ah... anorexia... I feel so bad... but is this the reality of our idols... what's so wrong with being a little chubby
7. [+545, -13] Reminds me of that video of Seolhyun getting yelled at for weighing over 50 kg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so hard being a female star
8. [+574, -37] Why do you think her agency is so hard on her for dieting ㅋㅋ because of all you stupid fans who latch onto idols like piranhas whenever they gain a bit of weight
9. [+432, -12] I knew something was wrong when their agency had them put out 3 albums in the span of 4 months. Obviously they don't know how to manage their idols other than overworking them like this... really disappointed in WM!