Wonder Girls reveal Sunye keeps in touch with baby pictures


Article: Wonder Girls, "Sunye keeps sending baby pictures... we meet with Sohee often"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,657, -47] Mothers really need to keep the amount of baby pictures they send to a minimum... you can only make up so many compliments to say

2. [+1,564, -72] I detest mothers who do that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,329, -53] Ugh... it pisses me off when the mothers around me keep sending their baby pictures... what do you want me to do about it?

4. [+92, -14] Babies are only pretty to their mother's eyes. Showing them off too much just makes people start to dislike them.

5. [+85, -4] This stresses me so much too. I have mothers who keep sending me pictures of their babies and sure at first I said they were cute and pretty but you run out of things to say. I even considered deleting my Kakao Talk. Once I started ignoring them, they stopped sending them.

6. [+69, -6] I'm sick of people who send me pictures of their babies and dogs. These pictures are only cute in your eyes.

7. [+55, -2] There are always mothers and fathers who bombard their Kakao Talk chatrooms with pictures of their kids. It's just a regular baby but they keep demanding that you say they're pretty ㅋㅋ and you can't really tell them to stop...

8. [+48, -2] One of the reasons why I quit Kakao Story. My friends who are mothers just bombard spam with pictures of their kids.

9. [+43, -1] Hey, that's pretty tame if it's only pictures of the baby. I've had b*tches upload pictures of their own baby's crap and show off about how healthy it is. Even pictures of soiled diapers and calling it pretty.

10. [+41, -3] I really do think babies are only pretty in the eyes of their own mothers. My friend kept spamming my Kakao Story with pictures of her kid until I deleted the app.. ㅋ

11. [+37, -3] It's fine if you're sending the pictures to other mothers but what's the point of sending them to unmarried women.. there are only so many different ways you can say the word cute and pretty.. ㅡ.ㅡ

12. [+34, -3] The Wonder Girls members are trying so hard to keep the group afloat while Sunye is off with her married life and sending them pictures of her kid... instead she should be sending supportive messages like fighting WG, find strength.

-