Article: 'V app' Wonder Girls opens up about breaking away from JYP's style, Sohee, and Why So Lonely
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1,384, -27] Love you Wonder Girls ㅠㅠㅠㅠ the song is so good..
2. [+1,020, -24] The song's so good.. WG jjang ♡♡
3. [+958, -23] Do well girls, I genuinely support you
4. [+766, -20] Yoobin's gorgeous, this album is daebak!!! Let's win #1!!!
5. [+208, -7] I love all three songs, can't believe they were self-composed... 9 years into their career and you can see how much they've grown. All four are so pretty, the music video is pretty, the song is good...Wonder Girls, you're the jjang! I wish they'll win #1 on music shows~
6. [+178, -3] Song's good
7. [+174, -4] I can't stop listening to it, it's so addictive ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
8. [+152, -5] Yoobin just gets prettier by the day
1. [+77, -6] Wonder Girls has such a classy feel to their songs... so much better than most girl group songs these days.
2. [+52, -4] I took a listen and it's so good ㅠㅠㅠ I hope their album does well!!! ㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+45, -4] The songs on the album are so different and their title track is so WG in style... I like that they do concepts that aren't common. I was in elementary school when they were singing 'Tell Me' but now I'm a senior in high school and still a fan ㅋㅋㅋ love you unnis
4. [+15, -1] This is definitely JYP's year. Twice is holding it up for their future, Baek Ah Yeon and Baek Yerin are the punch lines, WOnder Girls and Suzy's OST are in the top 10, and WG's comeback itself seems like a success already. JYP has suffered for the past 5 years and it's time that they start seeing the light! Fighting!
5. [+14, -1] The song's good but the music video is even better
6. [+10, -1] I've been a fan for 10 years and out of all those 10 years I think this is their best song yet. Their other songs are good but this is also such a meaningful album for both the girls and the fans!