Baro's picky attitude on 'Fridge' leaves viewers disgruntled


Article: 'Fridge' Baro reveals a fridge full of his mother's love 

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+599, -23] The episode showed Baro's true colors... He's 24 years old but he kept complaining and nagging at the chefs... swag??? He's just a tryhard

2. [+561, -19] He kept nagging and picking at the chefs, it was so uncomfortable to watch. Even Tak Jae Hoon had to say something, that he's so picky for a little kid..

3. [+463, -16] God, all that nitpicking...

4. [+137, -2] Why did the chefs have to put up with that? This little kid comes in as a guest and the chefs had to put up with all of his nitpicky attitude, I felt so bad for them. Baro should've monitored how the other guests acted on the show before guesting himself..

5. [+130, -3] I thought he was just acting like that as a concept but wow ㅋㅋ Even a high school student acting like that would get shamed but he's an adult male and still acting like that? -_-;;; I guess this is what happens when you take the most unpopular member of a group and give him some spotlight

6. [+129, -1] What is wrong with that Baro kid? "I hate chicken wings", "I hate it when it's crispy", "I hate this, I hate that" ㅋㅋㅋ so refreshing when Tak Jae Hoon called him picky for a kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+121, -1] That ba$tard has no manners. No wonder he grew up with such horrible character, it's obvious his mother raised him by giving him whatever he wants. "I hate that~ I don't really like that~ I hate that too" even Tak-sama blank faced at him that he's really picky.

8. [+119, -2] I had a feeling he'd get hate after the episode was over. The chefs are cooking for him and he keeps nagging like "I hate that" ㅡㅡ so what? At least wait until you try it before you say you hate it but he kept nagging at them while they were cooking;;

9. [+115, -1] Even Hong Suk Chun couldn't manage his facial expression while watching Baro ㅠㅠㅠ so uncomfortable

10. [+105, -2] Finally people are seeing his true colors!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,731, -69] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tak Jae Hoon

2. [+988, -70] "Tak: You're really picky for a little kid." So refreshing! He was really bothering me too.

3. [+1,025, -103] I think it's true that shows like this show a celebrity's true colors. Baro's attitude was so bad today. He wasn't even trying to be funny, he just kept nagging at the chefs that he didn't like whatever they were doing. "I only eat chicken legs, I hate crispy food" just ugh ㅋㅋㅋ Tak Jae Hoon calling him picky made it bearable at least.

4. [+878, -74] Baro was too cocky. I've never seen another idol guest on the show act that picky and with such a lack of manners.

5. [+808, -67] Baro is so freaking picky

6. [+780, -59] His mom may have filled up his fridge but she didn't fill up his table manners at all

7. [+676, -55] He didn't put 'chef' after Mikael and just kept calling him by his name, kept nagging at him. He really is picky like Tak Jae Hoon said.

8. [+663, -53] Wow~~~ I had such a positive image of him but I'm so disappointed after seeing him on this show.. pissed me off the entire time. This little kid thinks he can nitpick at a chef the entire time.. I've never been this uncomfortable watching this show before.

9. [+634, -47] Tak Jae Hoon definitely doesn't like Baro ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+701, -74] Why is this Baro ba$tard so rude?

11. [+625, -62] Nothing is ever Baro's style ㅡㅡ

12. [+567, -46] Baro's attitude today was the absolute worst. We got it the first two times that you didn't like something but he spent the entire episode complaining disrespectfully that nothing was to his taste.

13. [+517, -32] He said when he was introducing his fridge that his mother cooks everything precisely to his tastes and that his table is already set when he wakes up. She also cooks all of his side dishes when he drinks. From his attitude today, you can tell he's not grateful at all for the people who cook for him. This episode really put a dent in his image, you can't deny that.

14. [+555, -47] "I'm not picky with my food but I hate bread, I hate yogurt, I only eat chicken legs, I don't eat chicken wings, I hate mixing meat, I don't like crispy food" even Tak Jae Hoon had to say something

-