Article: Twice's concept is wholly 'Park Jin Young'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+214, -10] They're JYP's flower garden
2. [+215, -16] The reason Twice is successful is because they're good to their fans. They hated seeing their fans kneel at their fan signings so they brought in chairs and if there aren't chairs available, they stand with their fans the entire time. There are also fan accounts of them purposely arriving early at fan meets because they know that their fans are always waiting for them.
3. [+189, -11] I like that Twice has a distinctive color of their own. Do well, JYP's flower garden~!!
4. [+188, -12] Park Jin Young has an eye for such things and I think fans were able to connect with them more by seeing their debut process on 'Sixteen'
5. [+130, -8] Twice doesn't have those cheap looking provocative concepts like sexy looks. They have a very natural, positive, and healthy image which is why they're so loved. I think Twice pulled off the concept that Park Jin Young planned for them to the T. All nine are so pretty and nice and they look close with one another too. Cheer up, Twice!
6. [+101, -4] Twice really doesn't seem like they have a concept, it's just nine members who are showing their individual charms that was the key to their success. Fans are also drawn by their innocent and caring image... let's keep it up, Twice!
7. [+70, -3] I never liked girl groups even when I was serving in the army but I'm totally into Twice lately. They cheer me up every time I see them and their songs give me strength. I feel happy nowadays thanks to them.
8. [+61, -3] JYP has changed so much... JYP as an agency used to be known for being negligent to their fanbases and it was such a difficult agency to be a fan for. If JYP paid this much attention to WG and 2PM's fans as they're doing now to Twice, they'd be the #2 agency right now... It really helps that Park Jin Young changed his mindset from individual to community.
9. [+61, -3] Out of all the reasons, having a good song helped the most
10. [+49, -1] Twice's concept is just Twice