'SMTM' rappers BewhY reveals he used to be a fan of Big Bang


Article: BewhY "I liked Big Bang in the past, I named my stage name after G-Dragon"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+671, -14] I like Don Spike's name the best... 'don'-katsu + 'sp'-aghetti + stea-'ke'

2. [+406, -31] I know his rapping style is a love or hate thing but I like that he breaks apart beats and totally messes with them as well as his delivery... His flow is covered by his tonality but if he doesn't want people to get sick of his style, he's going to have to be more flexible!

3. [+391, -16] So many celebrities like G-Dragon; anyway, how long has BewhY been on the charts? His second week, right? He just won't drop from #1 on Melon ㅋㅋ

4. [+35, -5] 'Dayday' is a really good song even if you're not that into rap ㅋㅋ his pronunciation is on point ㅋㅋ his rapping makes his face look handsome... he's like those Ryu Jun Yeol type of guys, the types that aren't handsome but start to look handsome just because they're so good at what they do.

5. [+34, -6] G-Dragon gets a lot of respect in the hip hop world. Swings, Dynamic Duo, Verbal Jint, E-Sens, Dok2, Tablo, BewhY, etc have all shown respect towards him.

6. [+24, -5] I like that BewhY is starting a new trend in rap different from the other rappers who only diss others.

7. [+19, -0] He's a true artist. He's not one of those tryhards who throw around swear words in his raps. He's an artist who makes your jaw drop with his rapping.

8. [+18, -4] A trend is a fan of the trend~~

9. [+17, -3] It's always funny to me when I see people who don't know crap about hip hop put GD down ㅋㅋㅋㅋ when GD actually gets a lot of praise from underground rappers ^^

10. [+12, -5] Even if he wins 'SMTM', BewhY's composition skills are still severely lacking. I think he needs to pick a clear style for himself and go through with it.

-