Article: 'Uncontrollably Fond' Kim Woo Bin x Suzy tugs ta the heartstrings
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+978, -169] The plot is bad and the cast is hopeless at acting
2. [+900, -155] Journalist-nim, you can watch this by yourself..
3. [+828, -142] Boring ㅜㅜ
4. [+106, -19] Suzy's acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is a pre-produced drama and her acting is like this, it's hopeless
5. [+98, -26] Both of them were taking turns reading out of a textbook ㅡㅡ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama stands no chance against W
6. [+88, -7] Suzy, stop 'uncontrollably' acting.. just stick to pictorials ㅜ
7. [+77, -12] It's been so long since 'Dream High', amazing how her acting hasn't improved since then
8. [+71, -13] This drama's on its way to flopping.. ㅡㅡ looks like the journalist was the only one who enjoyed it
1. [+1,356, -238] This acting is so bad...
2. [+1,231, -206] I knew that she would struggle with the more emotional side of acting... she lacks so much skill still and her speech is awkward ㅠ
3. [+1,205, -203] Suzy needs to practice more, she has no emotions in her acting ㅠㅠ
4. [+162, -17] Why does Suzy always practice her acting on the job... from both dramas to movies. She has not an ounce of talent but she gets things handed to her so easily.
5. [+161, -17] They promoted this drama so hard when the level of acting is this bad? I thought she had at least improved ㅋㅋㅋㅋ sigh...
6. [+155, -16] This drama media played so much about it being pre-produced, about their chemistry, for months on end, and what is this.... I always knew that dramas who promote so heavily have nothing to show once it's actually unveiled.
7. [+127, -20] I was looking forward to it but they're both acting horribly...
8. [+102, -15] So bad at acting, this drama is a fail ㅡㅡ can't focus on anything. Her lips are so thick that it makes her facial expressions look awkward on top of her bad acting.
1. [+911, -170] So where'd all the people who claimed this drama would be fun and that Suzy's acting improved...? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suzy's acting tone is the same as Lee Sung Kyung's ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just nonsensical screaming... Going to stick to watching 'Lucky Romance' ㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+757, -138] Boring...
3. [+669, -71] Pretty typical of an Lee Kyung Hee drama. 'I'm Sorry I Love You', 'Thank You', and now this. Your typical love story about a guy about to die. The drama is already so sad, but I guess that's why the title is what it is.
4. [+93, -16] What is the reason that Suzy is cast as leads in both movies and dramas? Because she's popular? She can act this poorly, she can screw an entire movie over, she can barely pull off any of her roles and she gets all these opportunities... Her acting has no class.
5. [+92, -15] When Suzy says her lines, she sounds like those high school kids you hear on the subway...
1. [+559, -67] As they say, the harder you promote something, the less there is actually to see...
2. [+588, -100] I always thought it was funny from the get go that this drama received the attention that it did for having Suzy in it ㅋㅋㅋ Her acting wasn't even sub worthy in 'Intro to Architecture', 'Dream High', or 'Gu Family Book' but she suddenly got the top star treatment... just going to wait for 'W'
3. [+372, -23] I sincerely hoped that Kim Woo Bin wouldn't have to die but please just keep him alive
4. [+65, -7] Boring plot... and Suzy's acting is so, so bad... An acting tone that disrupts the entire flow of the drama.
5. [+55, -10] Haven't watched such a boring drama in a while
1. [+6,541, -541] The last 1 minute was the only part worth watching....
2. [+5,549, -458] "Don't you know me?!!!!" the end
3. [+5,145, -458] The ending was actually the beginning
4. [+4,722, -470] The hard carry ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+5,480, -889] She is crazy pretty though... really brightens up the screen
6. [+1,485, -187] Honestly, the entire cast was pretty awkward with their acting. Suzy's being mentioned the most because she's the lead but there was a certain awkwardness to her co-stars too... but the last 5 minutes with Kim Woo Bin and Suzy made me want to watch the second episode. Seriously, the last 5 minutes was the only part worth watching in the pilot episode.
7. [+1,345, -167] Yup, the last 1 minute was the end for this drama
8. [+1,576, -259] The overall story is a bit iffy to me... but the ending to the episode was good. Suzy looked gorgeous.
1. [+1,483, -301] Boring and outdated story..
2. [+1,257, -256] Boring story
3. [+1,022, -147] The scriptwriter seems to be stuck in the era of nineties romance
4. [+635, -84] Really struggled to focus through the drama ㅡㅡ
5. [+619, -121] Boring, boring story... but Suzy looked pretty. Will be sticking to tvN dramas however.