Article: Jang Giha, "Doing well with IU, she is more than I deserve"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+744, -241] I think Jang Giha could do better...
2. [+542, -77] You are a human being dating another human being, no one is any better than the other. I'm sure he was being humble but Jang Giha-ssi is a decent person himself too.
3. [+440, -82] Well if you consider the age difference, she is more than he deserves ㅋ
4. [+45, -22] Yeah, keep your lolita act to your boyfriend and stop making dirty money with your album ㅋ
5. [+41, -39] He's a Seoul University graduate and she's got rocks for brains, who could do better? Beauty fades but your brains don't.
6. [+35, -47] I like this couple though... they don't show off on SNS and just gives short answers to people who ask about them in interviews;; they're an unexpected combination but they match.
7. [+34, -29] Jang Giha tries to make IU seem more than she is but I think he could do better. He can certainly meet a woman of better standards, there's honestly nothing to IU that's really special other than her popularity with her fans. Her visuals are whatever, personality is alright. Nothing more to see other than that. Jang Giha comes from a nice family, good specs, good character..
8. [+33, -25] I'm surprised he can even view IU as a woman
9. [+24, -12] Who cares about education and family wealth. As long as they love each other, that's all that matters. I don't think Jang Giha could necessarily do better. IU can stand her own too if you consider her age and how much income she makes...
1. [+514, -93] He describes IU's body pretty explicitly in his lyrics ㅋㅋ
2. [+519, -150] I wonder if there was ever a couple like them that received no blessings like this
3. [+381, -89] Isn't it the opposite...
4. [+323, -63] Something about him dating IU just makes me not like him by proxy!
5. [+266, -24] I remember on 'Abnormal Summit' they were talking about how men say that they're not deserving of the woman they're dumping...
6. [+272, -35] Maybe they'll break up soon, it sounds like what he's preparing for
7. [+249, -34] I like both Jang Giha and IU's music but I'm sorry to say that news of them dating made me like them less as singers
8. [+224, -24] I used to think he wasn't deserving of IU either considering their 10 year age gap but after the 'Zeze' controversy, I just think they're birds of a feather.