Article: Soyu, "I read all of my hateful comments... I sob over them"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+829, -110] You're pretty you know, read the positive comments too and only remember those ones
2. [+624, -86] As someone who enjoys SISTAR's songs, it makes me sad that she sobs over the comments. She said on the broadcast that she was scared of the hateful comments she gets and acts carefully and more reserved, I guess that was all because she's mindful of it. I don't know if Soyu-ssi will read this comment but find strength. The people who leave hateful comments will leave them no matter what and please remember that there are people like me who aren't fans but still support you! You seem a lot outgoing and charming so find strength!
3. [+555, -126] It's because they're jealous of you, find strength
4. [+48, -15] I actually think she's getting prettier and prettier
5. [+46, -12] I really do wonder why people keep telling telling her she looks like she'd work at a hair salon and calling her face average
1. [+3,393, -200] Soyu seems a lot more soft hearted than she looks
2. [+3,257, -223] You're pretty and there are so many people who like you, don't cry
3. [+2,431, -273] SISTAR has antis too, huh... I love them though
4. [+2,209, -255] Soyu's so pretty though ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+434, -36] I don't know if you'll read this but don't get too hurt ㅜㅜ the people leaving hateful comments are people with other issues in the world that are taking it out on irrelevant things
6. [+374, -35] There are a lot more people like me who don't leave comments but have positive thoughts of you
7. [+315, -23] It doesn't matter how good you are, there will always be people who are jealous of you or hate you for no reason. You should quit your job if you can't handle a hateful comment and struggle to overcome them. There are a lot more positive comments so just brush over the negative ones.
8. [+348, -48] Read my comment too. Nuna, you're really pretty. Don't cry.