Yeeun admits to not washing often because she's lazy


Article: 'Ent Relay' Yeeun, "I don't wash often because I'm lazy" hilarious

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+534, -65] Most women are like that ㅋㅋㅋ they only wash and spruce up when they have to leave the house but if you let them stay home for a week, they won't wash and just rest ㅋㅋㅋ they only wash when they have to go out to meet someone

2. [+500, -24] Any man with a little sister or nuna will know that women are no different from men

3. [+339, -16] I'm like that too... I relate to her so hard ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+20, -3] I can't go a day without washing or I feel dirty so I have to shower even when I was just home all day. I guess it's difrferent for everyone.

5. [+16, -4] Unni... I don't wash often either.

6. [+14, -7] Why don't you wash, you'll be smelly

7. [+13, -8] Neither do I

-