Sana greets fans on her way to 'Happy Together 3' recording


Article: Twice Sana 'morning visuals are shashasha~'

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+278, -26] I was meeting a friend and shashasha~~

2. [+204, -28] She's such a cutie with her nasally voice ♡

3. [+174, -37] Haters better not mess with Sana

4. [+25, -5] I was honestly impressed with Park Jin Young's eye for catching talent after seeing how popular Sana got. I remember when she was doing her talent show on 'Sixteen' and she randomly started doing aegyo while making spring rolls, I thought she was weird and wondered why Park Jin Young picked her... but after seeing how huge she is now, I can only say that I'm impressed..

5. [+21, -8] So pretty ^^

6. [+21, -5] The goddess of male community sites

7. [+19, -6] She's so cute. I normally have no interest in idols and girl groups but I like Twice.

8. [+19, -3] Her face is so cute that I assumed her body would be chubby but she's super thin~ I like the way she talks ㅠㅠ the epitome of 'cutie sexy'

9. [+18, -9] Twice is probably the first girl group out of JYP where all of the members have decent visuals

10. [+17, -7] No Sana no life

-