[Pann] Girlfriend Shinbi's attitude?


Pann: Girlfriend Shinbi;;;; look at Eunha and Yoojoo


https://youtu.be/SJsANRdV04o

"If you look at the video, Girlfriend sings their parts while dancing unlike other idol groups. Shinbi, however, didn't sing any of her lines and just kept shouting 'This is too fast!!!!!!', forcing Eunha to sing her parts for her since she wasn't singing them. Once Eunha started struggling, Yoojoo started singing for her too despite her having more parts to sing already. When Eunha started skipping some lines because she was struggling, Shinbi started laughing at her when Eunha's the one singing her lines for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then someone at the end asks 'Why aren't you singing?ㅠㅠ' but Shinbi just keeps laughing and doesn't sing even one line until the end..."

-

1. [+306, -21] I'm a GF fan myself but I know that Shinbi is one day going to get into a huge scandal with the public and going to be exiled... There are so many instances where she acts in such an off putting way. Her character is just... what I don't get is that Shinbi's the maknae but the unnis don't put her in her place at all. Or maybe it's more accurate to say that they're too scared to? They just let her be... like they're scared of getting on her nerves or something. I wrote a fan letter once telling her this and she still hasn't changed her attitude at all.

2. [+288, -35] I watched and maybe Shinbi's just refusing to sing because she doesn't want her actual singing skills to be revealed

3. [+223, -16] Huk, that is quite concerning... what's wrong with her? Yerin or Eunha at the end sounds pissed when they ask why she isn't singing too and kept telling her to sing.

4. [+110, -5] I watched it too and she is an off putting character. I like Girlfriend so I always watch their performances and shield them from hate but I really can't bring myself to like Shinbi individually

5. [+103, -0] I remember on 'Show Time' they were all cooking but Shinbi was just spacing out in the back while sitting ㅡㅡ Umji was doing all the hard labor... Shinbi's hopeless

6. [+88, -3] I'm pretty sure Umji's the better singer, why don't they give her more parts than Shinbi?

7. [+77, -1] Shinbi and Umji are the same age but the part distribution is so uneven;;; Umji needs more parts. I ge that Shinbi's the main dancer but she has 76 seconds of parts while Umji has barely 5 seconds;;

8. [+76, -0] All of the other members are singing but she refuses until the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+76, -12] Probably didn't want people to find out how bad she is at singing

10. [+63, -1] I always knew Shinbi would get it one day. It's not only this but if you watch Girlfriend's reality show, Shinbi's personality isn't all that good

11. [+46, -0] Shinbi's a bit of the type that has to do what they want all the time. The other members definitely seem to be cautious of her.

12. [+44, -2] I know this is random but I find Umji more and more charming. Her voice is cute but so are her actions ㅋㅋㅋ

-