Article: Leeteuk mentions Kangin's scandal on 'I See Your Voice 3', "He's the finger that hurts"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
(TN: There's an old Korean saying where you can bite all 10 fingers and there's not one finger that doesn't hurt, usually used to describe how to a parent, every child of theirs is precious and not one sibling is favored more than the other)
1. [+453, -12] The finger that hurts? He's the finger that you don't need. He almost committed murder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He won't realize how severe his crime is until he's sitting in jail eating jail food ㅋㅋ
2. [+363, -9] Be like the yakuza and cut that finger off
3. [+254, -4] Throw him in jail
4. [+9, -0] He's still talking about him positively. Leeteuk-ah, this is not the time to be defending him. This is not his first crime, it's been multiple already!!
5. [+9, -1] Well that finger almost killed someone ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+8, -0] That finger is rotting, you have to cut it off before the rest of your hand gets diseased
7. [+8, -0] It's not merely the finger that hurts, it's gotten to the point where it's rotting off and you can't just keep it...
8. [+7, -1] Why is he keeping the finger that's rotten to the point of cancer ㅋㅋㅋ he's going to end up having to cut his wrist off if he just leaves it like that
1. [+5,447, -144] You mean rotten finger ^^
2. [+3,862, -46] I really do hope Kangin is sorry to his members...
3. [+3,526, -93] It's a useless finger, get surgery and cut it off
4. [+425, -25] Leeteuk's the real saint... he let Kangin take his place on 'Sukira' but then gets into a drunk driving scandal;; Lee Sungmin's no better too. Right after Leeteuk finished his family's funeral, Sungmin went all the way to his army to beg him for permission to get married. Leeteuk still went on 'Radio Star' and talked about how sad he was that he wasn't more of a hyung to Sungmin then... Kangin and Sungmin better be thankful to the members and Leeteuk for the rest of their lives.
5. [+369, -17] Leeteuk worked so hard to keep Kangin in the group before they all debuted. Helped him diet and even defended him when he caused trouble. Kangin's seriously a pain in the a$$ and kicking him from the group is the only solution.
6. [+326, -17] Super Junior is only 9, Kangin and Sungmin OUT
7. [+348, -26] Leeteuk did well as SuJu's leader... which is probably why his situation is sadder.. ㅠ
8. [+306, -21] Rare to find a leader like Leeteuk. He's probably so upset that Kangin turned out like this.