Article: 'Happy Together' Hyuna respectfully declined "The Wailing", "I don't have an ounce of regret"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+754, -15] I like that Hyuna knows that it's better to be the best in your main area of expertise rather than jumping into acting for no reason and inconveniencing people with your bad acting
2. [+661, -18] Do all you bad idol actors hear what Hyuna said? ㅋㅋ
3. [+539, -16] But something about the fact that the director wanted to cast Hyuna for Chun Woo Hee's role is bizarre to me
4. [+42, -1] I've always liked her for how charming, sexy, and pretty she is, but I saw how humble she was too on today's episode and fell for her even harder
5. [+36, -10] 100% the right mindset. Idols like Yoona who make dramas flop need to stop jumping into acting.
6. [+32, -0] With the majority of idols trying to get into acting nowadays, I like that Hyuna doesn't show any interest in it
7. [+31, -6] Suzy-ya, learn from Hyuna
8. [+26, -2] Hyuna's the type of kid who has real dreams and actually has a desire to achieve them. She has dreams as a singer and she rejected acting opportunities because she doesn't care for it and isn't prepared for it either. I really do wish Hyuna hits the top as a dancer. Sure there are a lot of idols who are good at dancing but Hyuna just has a different aura.
9. [+21, -12] Wow, at least she has shame ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suzy-ya, you reading this?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+12, -4] I find Nana's acting pretty good out of the idols lately. I'm more used to Seo In Guk as an actor than a singer now too.