Article: 'Vitamin' Dasom, "I've tried every diet... but starving was the most effective"
Source: TV Report via Naver
"I've tried a variety of diets from one food diets to herbal medicine diets, shake diets, detox diets, etc. Then I tried starving. I think to lose as much weight in a short period, starving is the most effective. It does, however, cause the biggest yoyo."
1. [+4,542, -171] Sad that we live in a world that demands dieting... it's just getting crazier. In the past, you'd see a few thin people on the streets but now everyone is abnormally thin and that thinness is what's pursued by everyone..
2. [+3,378, -71] Starving really is the most effective though... way more effective than carboxy shots and stuff
3. [+3,171, -223] I saw on an internet shopping mall that a size 55 was considered chubby. Since when was 55 chubby? Are the days of 66 being chubby long gone?
4. [+1,677, -59] She's going to disease her body like that ㅜㅜ take care of yourself
5. [+1,563, -72] But starving causes yoyo + a loss of elasticity...
6. [+495, -17] Why bother losing weight? Why can't we be like westerners who don't care about having tummy fat and go around in bikinis and crop tops without caring what other people think?
7. [+389, -12] Starving's only effective when you're young... doesn't matter how much you starve when you're older, it doesn't work ㅠ
8. [+356, -8] How much you eat really is the ultimate factor in weight loss. Unless you're going to work out like some professional athlete, you won't lose weight unless you cut back on your food intake.
9. [+350, -8] I like that she's honest. SISTAR overall seems to be honest about these things unlike other celebrities who are like, "I don't really do anything special~ I'm just skinny like this~~"
10. [+338, -9] But what's the point of living without the joy of eating... ㅠㅠ
1. [+164, -3] I remember hearing that dieting is more effective when you go to the extreme for a shorter period like starving as hard as you can for a couple weeks and then slowly adjusting your food and working out to maintain it because the longer you diet, the more you lose your determination and end up giving up ㅋㅋ apparently it's the easiest method. No matter how determined you are with your diet, you're going to want to give up once it goes on for too long... I really do think going to the extreme for a short period and then working out after to maintain it is the best.
2. [+159, -7] She's still dieting with her body? I should go kill myself then ㅠ
3. [+101, -2] Sure starving is the most effective but it's also poisoning yourself basically
4. [+22, -1] The most effective diet is emotional distress ㅋㅋ
5. [+5, -0] The love diet is the best~ when you find someone you love, you make yourself lose weight in an effort to be prettier to them~
6. [+3, -1] Sure starving makes you lose weight at first but then your body adjusts to it and then you stop losing weight after that. Then you start feeling disappointed and stressed so you binge eat which then puts you into the cycle of yoyo. Don't starve if you want an effective way to diet. Dieting is like taking the stairs, you need to take steps to develop a healthy meal plan. Obviously every type of diet will follow with a yoyo but eating healthy delays the yoyo and makes it slower whereas starving just makes the yoyo hit you all at once. Please don't read the best replies and ruin your bodies like that.