Article: "I hate FNC, but..." Lee Hongki shares fan art that expresses his feelings
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+633, -69] Probably best to stay quiet right now...
2. [+443, -24] ㅋㅋㅋ That indirect jab
3. [+231, -18] Honestly FT's the reason FNC is as big as they are now but FNC has always left FT on the backburner
4. [+50, -21] Lee Hongki's a saint for all that he's put up with, why are people telling him to stay quiet with just a fan art post? FNC milked them dry when they were at their peak and then left them with nothing, not even a 10th anniversary congratulations ㅡㅡ We'd never even have CNBLUE or AOA if not for FT. Sad that the group has to rot away with them until 2019.
5. [+37, -12] If he's going to take jabs at his agency, leave already instead of acting like an attention wh*re by posting this crap on SNS.
6. [+29, -3] Just leave if you hate it so much
7. [+26, -5] Jung Yonghwa fans are so mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+26, -5] CNBLUE's stupid fangirls are shaking in rage right now
Article: Is Jung Yonghwa really just a filial song? FNC's ambiguous official statement
Source: Kuki News via Nate
1. [+807, -25] ㅋㅋㅋ Does anyone actually believe this kid? ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+806, -26] If he's such a filial son, why is he hiding behind his mom
3. [+730, -22] Filial my butt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+71, -2] It's obvious that his mother is taking responsibility for her son's crime. Now she has to pay the consequences for his illegal act.
5. [+69, -2] I prefer Lee Jonghyun to this guy
6. [+64, -1] I guess nowadays mothers are able to take money under their son's name and sell it off like that.
7. [+60, -1] Is there really an idiot that believes FNC's excuse???? Jung Yonghwa's a ba$tard who's selling his own mom to save himself.
8. [+59, -1] Jung Yonghwa would sell his own country to save himself if he were to be ever more "filial" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+57, -1] I find Lee Jonghyun a lot cleaner for just admitting to his crime and paying the penalty
10. [+54, -0] There are a lot of parts we don't understand about their statement but the police acquitted him so what can we do... I'm just surprised that his mother, who has no prior stock experience, "managed" his stocks and that she knew when to buy and sell which is what stock beginners struggle the most with. She's just a natural, I suppose.
11. [+53, -3] Lee Jonghyun is the better man for admitting his crime while Jung Yonghwa hides behind his mom
Article: 'Music Bank' Kang Minhyuk MCs calmly amidst CNBLUE controversy
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+641, -16] Of all the times to become an MC, sucks that it had to be now..
2. [+517, -83] He's a nugu ㅋㅋ couldn't even get in on that private information tsk tsk
3. [+386, -48] CNBLUE out
4. [+55, -4] I watched him on 'I Live Alone' and he seems to have been raised properly. His personality seems like the type that isn't interested in illegal activities at all. Isn't he the better member out of CNBLUE??? And he's the drummer so his face is rarely seen on camera. He should stop hanging out with those delinquents and just promote on his own.
5. [+41, -3] Sucks for him... he finally gets an MC spot and his hyungs go and cause all these scandals. And I don't even know who this LaBoum or whatever girl is. Music Bank chose the wrong MCs this time.
6. [+30, -4] Why is CNBLUE 'out' when Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jungshin are innocent
7. [+26, -4] Kang Minhyuk is innocent
8. [+24, -3] This guy hasn't done anything wrong, leave him alone. He seems like a decent kid on 'I Live Alone'.
9. [+24, -2] So when your friends commit a crime, do you expect to be lumped in with them? Why blame him for a crime another committed?
10. [+23, -6] He did nothing wrong~ no need to lump him in with the other two!!