Unnies make their debut on 'Music Bank'


Article: 'Music Bank' Unnies successful debut stage, Min Hyo Rin's dream achieved

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+971, -35] I watched 'Music Bank' until the end for the first time in a while to watch Unnies ㅋㅋ the song's addictive and the chorus is great~!! Min Hyo Rin is so pretty ㅠㅠ!!

2. [+882, -29] Hong Jin Kyung got a lot more camera time than I thought and Kim Sook didn't get much ㅜㅜ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ still a cool stage! First time watching live in a while ㅎㅎ

3. [+800, -27] First time watching 'Music Bank' in a while for Unnies ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+125, -44] Min Hyo Rin's really pretty

5. [+80, -6] At the end, the camera kept trying to pan to Unnies but SISTAR kept walking around in the front to get camera time until they just completely blocked them off... Unnies is only doing this once, couldn't they have shared a bit or at least moved so all of them could be in the frame?

6. [+64, -4] Min Hyo Rin just killed all of the idols with her looks

7. [+60, -1] Taeyang must be watching so proudly ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+58, -0] Surprised because they were better than I thought ㅋㅋ God Miran's facial expressions

9. [+53, -6] Min Hyo Rin's looks were enough to own all of the girl groups on the show... gorgeous

10. [+51, -3] Can't believe I waited for 'Music Bank' for an hour at my age to watch Unnies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I teared up for them because I was so proud. Let's get them on the year-end ceremonies too!

11. [+49, -0] Something about seeing a girl group that isn't all dolled up in a sexy concept but just full of confidence reminded me of old school groups like Clon, Cool, and Koyotae.

12. [+49, -2] Their song and even live is so much better than those girl groups like Gugudan or whatever and DIA ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-



SourceNaver

1. [+5,067, -83] The song's so good ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,333, -88] Surprised at how good the song is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,018, -134] Now this is what I call an infinity challenge

4. [+2,689, -70] Everyone was so pretty today

5. [+1,062, -64] Am I the only one uncomfortable with Jessi's attitude today? She kept cutting everyone off, Tiffany really held it in

6. [+2,524, -237] I'm a Jessi fan but I think she was disrespectful today ㅠㅠ It's obvious to the eye that Tiffany is really holding herself back for her and it breaks my heart to see her have to plan her actions around her like that..

7. [+1,026, -53] Jessi's attitude today... cut off Min Hyo Rin, cut off Tiffany, gave attitude at everything the other members said..

8. [+894, -16] Jessi has no excuse for being American anymore ㅋㅋ Tiffany's American too and came to Korea around the same time. Jessi's just straight up rude. Americans are so respectful and don't act like her at all.

9. [+925, -32] I hope Jessi monitors herself... she made me so uncomfortable

10. [+944, -42] Jessi without any editing on V app is really uncomfortable to watch. Tiffany puts up with so much from her.

-