Miryo confirmed for 'Unpretty Rap Star 3'


Article: [Exclusive] BEG Miryo confirms 'Unpretty Rap Star 3'... "Filming begins next week"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver



1. [+1,045, -50] Hul daebak, can't wait

2. [+977, -34] I reckon a lot of people are going to get hurt on this show..

3. [+483, -40] I love Miryo ㅠㅠ I wish her luck

4. [+285, -18] Supervisor~~~~~

5. [+166, -10] I feel like Miryo has more to lose than gain by going on the show ㅠㅠ

6. [+110, -5] Hul, it's not like she'll amaze anyone if she owns them. If anything, her image will just take a cut if she ends up losing rap battles, why would she go on the show..

7. [+84, -9] I was actually disappointed with her skills on MAMA and 'SMTM 1'

8. [+65, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wasn't she a judge on 'SMTM 1' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+61, -5] People already recognize Miryo as being talented. If she makes a mistake on the show, she'll just end up getting hate ㅠ

10. [+71, -9] Wasn't she flamed for her lack of skills on 'SMTM 1'?

11. [+67, -9] She's going to end up like Gilme. I'm not looking forward to it.

12. [+46, -2] I still remember her stuttering over her lyrics on 'SMTM'... I don't think she fits competition shows like this but I wish her luck.

13. [+46, -4] Even if she has name value, there's a difference between being a good rapper and being able to spontaneously come up with raps in a diss battle. I wonder if she's strong in that area ㅋ

14. [+42, -3] What's an 'SMTM' producer doing on 'Unpretty'

15. [+55, -11] I really wish 'Unpretty' would focus more on discovering hidden talents

-