Article: CNBLUE Kang Minhyuk begging for fan gift? "I want this watch worth 20 million won"
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
1. [+1,122, -18] Are you a beggar... especially when we know you make bank
2. [+1,007, -12] Two members are in a mess over stocks, this one's in a mess over a watch... only one member has been quiet all this time.
3. [+893, -90] Really wrong to be begging for a watch nearly worth 30 million won;;;;;;;
4. [+102, -0] Whether he's actually begging for it or not, I don't know ㅋㅋ but he had to have known that fans would be wanting to gift it to him if he posts this, right? ㅋㅋ At least if he has a brain
5. [+97, -2] The problem is that there are fans who will see this and buy it for him.. ㅡ.ㅡ
6. [+92, -4] Honestly anyone can tell that he's begging for it;;; so cringe, what was he thinking? Obviously his fans will do anything they can to buy it for him;; he had to have known that, right? tsk tsk
7. [+85, -0] As if CNBLUE isn't in a mess already with the stock scandal, what was he thinking?
8. [+64, -0] Obviously he knows there are idiots who will buy it for him so he just begs for it...
9. [+62, -1] Example of how celebrities view their fans
10. [+53, -5] I remember there was an EXO member who did this too ㅋㅋ there are a lot of celebrities who do this ㅋㅋㅋ they beg for limited edition jackets ㅋㅋ and that other celebrity who wanted something so the fan bought it for him and then he gave it to his girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+52, -0] I heard the watch is actually easy to buy
12. [+47, -0] So why'd he delete it? If someone told him where to buy it, shouldn't he thank them and go buy it? ㅋㅋ
13. [+44, -1] He's so thoughtless. He knows that his team's in a mess of scandals right now and he thinks it's appropriate to be posting stuff like this? I wonder how many other things he's begged for all along?