Article: Noh Min Woo who claimed SM contracted him for 17 years + obstructed his activities loses lawsuit
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+462, -53] Ah, SM is so dirty... SM always makes sure that the singers who terminate their contracts with them end up failing
2. [+328, -34] How can you even beat SM~
3. [+253, -51] His situation never made sense anyway. Ever since he left SM, he was just fine getting on varieties and dramas so I never got why it took him so long to file the suit.
4. [+30, -1] It's a bit of a situation because he's the complete opposite from Trax's Jungmo who claimed on an older broadcast that The Trax never made money but SM always let them releases albums and renew their contracts, which he never understood himself.
5. [+26, -5] I've been watching Trax since their debut and SM even debuted them in Japan and had them work with an X Japan member. SM tried to support them but the group just never worked out. Then Noh Min Woo left and kept quiet all those years so it makes no sense that he suddenly filed the suit now. He's been all over varieties and dramas, which we've all seen. He was promoting just fine all along.
6. [+22, -7] Noh Min Woo had an active career in both varieties and dramas. If SM ever obstructed his activities like he claims, wouldn't SM have lost like they did to JYJ? Doesn't seem fair to blame SM on this without really reading into it
7. [+20, -2] SM gave the Trax a ton of support in the beginning. As the drummer, he got onto 'Pasta' and showed it off on variety shows too. But now he claims to have been a guitarist? Something about his claims just don't match up.
8. [+17, -4] SM won the lawsuit fair and square so why is the best reply calling SM dirty ㅋㅋ It doesn't make sense that he's claiming SM obstructed his activities when he was always on music programs, variety shows, and dramas ㅋㅋ