Hollywood: Miranda Kerr



Article: Miranda Kerr says "YES!" to proposal of the youngest IT billionaire

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver



1. [+3,760, -37] To her son, weddings must be some fun event...

2. [+3,698, -169] I'd rather live life like Miranda Kerr... start off getting married to a handsome man but then live your actual life out with a wealthy man. Since she's pretty and has a great body, she can live however she sees fit..

3. [+2,411, -51] Only in his twenties but he's a self made billionaire...

4. [+1,486, -41] Can't beat money... ㅎ

5. [+259, -8] I bet you she's going to get married a third time to an artist

6. [+232, -6] I think she'll be really happy. He's not some old fart billionaire but a younger one. Even if she is marrying him for the money, so what? Be honest with yourselves

7. [+215, -2] Sure she's Miranda Kerr but I think the guy deserves his own credit too

8. [+214, -2] Lucky Flynn, his mother's hard at work

-

Source: Nate

1. [+560, -13] I'll give it to her... she found her own golden spoon without a care for what anyone else says about her

2. [+404, -9] No matter what, money's the best

3. [+310, -12] A man needs to be rich to get anywhere ㅋㅋ

4. [+39, -4] Live life like Miranda

5. [+37, -4] A woman's life is best lived out like Miran unni's~~ pretty, tall, beautiful, lived once with a handsome man, now living with a wealthy man

6. [+32, -3] I want to hate her for this but I admit I am jealous

7. [+32, -2] Talk about an upgrade in status with her second marriage ㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -0] I guess it's not only Korea where the saying holds true of life being easier for beautiful women but all over world too

-