Article: Younha rages at hateful commenters "You guys would never say anything to my face"
Source: Donga Ilbo via Nate
"Let me say one last thing before I end it here. I loved you guys. I can't stop you from turning your backs on me but don't scoff at the amount of care I poured into you. My character? My mental state? You guys would never say anything to my face if you ever met me. Just delete the 'old' Younha category. Just disappear."
1. [+1,063, -126] I understand how she must be feeling but raging like this publicly is only going to put a dent in her own image. Sir Alex Ferguson's words will forever ring true even 10 years from now...
2. [+909, -161] Did she have a drink or what? This is something she's going to regret posting and it'll come back to haunt her before she falls asleep some nights ㅠ
3. [+755, -53] I don't understand kids who go as far as to leave hateful comments though ㅋㅋ normally people just mind their own businesses and move along but why go as far as to leave something hateful? None of you would ever say that stuff to their faces ㅋㅋ
4. [+104, -7] She fought with her fans last time too... seems like she's stubbornly prideful. I like her songs but seeing articles like this about her makes me not want to listen to her anymore. She's not even a little kid... what is she doing fighting with fans on SNS ㅜㅜ so low class...
5. [+100, -31] Not that she has a nice personality herself, so...
6. [+71, -5] Not sure why she's taking it out on her fans when she should be taking it out on her hateful commenters... just stay off of SNS
7. [+69, -11] Her personality's so weird
8. [+52, -25] Either way, she's a public figure and should act accordingly... she just sounds like a junior high school tryhard.
Article: Younha's reps, "She deleted her Twitter over hateful commenters... we are discussing how to take action"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+6,181, -232] Ferguson: Twitter is a waste of time
2. [+4,750, -154] Fans are worse than antis once they've turned on you...
3. [+3,339, -159] I don't think it's hateful commenters she's dealing with but fans from her fancafe that she got into a fight with. We'll have to wait and see what actually happened...
4. [+2,898, -127] Please just quit SNS ㅠㅠㅠㅠ and stop searching your name on Twitter and choosing to get hurt by reading all that stuff. It's not even direct messages she's responding to but searching her name through filters too, why go that far?
5. [+3,815, -536] I think most people know that Younha does a lot of weird things on SNS. The way she talks too.. she's really good at drawing attention to herself.
6. [+1,403, -119] I honestly do think she has some mental issues after seeing the way she acts on SNS. She needs consultation... I heard that celebrities who've been in the industry for a while sometimes lose it in the head.
7. [+1,199, -73] Have to admit that her SNS activity was weird though...
8. [+1,327, -126] She sounds like a kid going through puberty
9. [+1,233, -113] I've noticed that she's quite conservative in mindset. Normally people her age will hear others out and take what they want from it and let what they don't out the other ear but she's the type that has to prove that she's right no matter what. This scandal was caused by some of her fans leaving her fandom and revealing her personal blog in the process but of course Younha's sitting there responding to every comment about it. Her rant just sounds like "They attacked me and I'm pissed. If you're my fan, you'd go and attack them too" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+1,071, -67] Sounds like she got into a fight with her fans... there's usually a reason when fans who love you choose to turn their backs on you, no? Not that I'm justifying hateful comments