Article: f(x) Luna leaves a message to fans worried about group's disbandment
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+351, -22] Well I'm sure they'll last a long time now that the attention wh*re is gone...
2. [+315, -20] I think f(x) as a whole has grown closer after Sulli left. I'm not a fan but as someone who likes their music, I do hope that they maintain their group for a long, long time.
3. [+178, -24] Not worried...
4. [+20, -2] They're not disbanding. But they're also not putting out any new songs. They'd rather just do CF ads and empty out their fans' wallets. Reality is that these are the facts. SM's the one to blame in all of this.
5. [+19, -4] I don't see f(x) lasting all that much longer either. Sulli and Krystal were the two tops of the group but Sulli left and Krystal's dating so the tops just completely crumbled. Nowadays there are much younger groups too that are trending so f(x) is falling behind.
6. [+17, -1] Sulli was the troublemaker but the most popular member was Krystal who's now...
7. [+15, -7] The troublemaker left B2ST, the giant attention wh*re left f(x), they have no way to go but up from here... so find strength.
8. [+14, -7] I wonder when their next comeback is... f(x)'s summer comebacks were always the best.
9. [+12, -0] Usually groups with one or two members who are more popular than the rest end up at risk of disbandment like 4minute's Hyuna or B2ST's Hyunseung (although they didn't disband but just split), or MBLAQ. The company would rather support the ones that make them money than an entire group, you know? The thing with f(x) is that Sulli was their most popular but she's gone now and the rest of the members have about equal popularity so there's no risk of them disbanding. It's a reason why leaders like Taeyeon or G-Dragon are regarded highly because they're popular in their own right but still hold it down for their groups.
10. [+10, -0] Personally, and speaking coldly, f(x) as a group is not like what they used to be. They don't have any eye catching songs, the members aren't young and fresh anymore, and they don't seem up to date with the trends compared to Twice or IOI. Now that YG's coming out with their own girl group, I think SM needs to focus more on Red Velvet or invest in a new girl group.