Former idol trainee and rapper sentenced to probation for marijuana smuggling


Article: idol turned rapper ordered on probation for smuggling marijuana

Source: Segye via Nate

1. [+280, -8] It says in another article that rapper i11evn was under suspicion of smuggling marijuana from Canada. His real name is Choi Ikje. Had to search it up myself because I got so frustrated with the name games.

2. [+255, -27] Once again, shows how powerful YG is. GD with marijuana, Park Bom with amphetamine smuggling... gives me goosebumps to see the light consequences they were dealt with while rappers like this guy gets probation even though it's his first crime...

3. [+215, -19] I heard he's an original member of BTS i11evn (real name: Choi Ikje), I wonder if it's him

4. [+12, -4] Choi Ikje seems the most likely...

5. [+11, -5] He's not a BTS member but someone who almost became a BTS member when he was a trainee

6. [+10, -6] I wonder why they keep calling him an idol when he never even debuted. He was a trainee and that was it.

7. [+7, -0] Who is this nugu?

8. [+7, -2] This media outlet is so good at finding celebrities who do drugs, they reported on Park Bom too

9. [+7, -2] I bet the majority of hip hop rappers do drugs. The ones who get caught are just unlucky.

10. [+6, -1] BTS lucked out by not adding him to the group

-