Jung Chaeyeon reveals she was hit on by male celebrities right after her debut


Article: 'Happy Together 3' Jung Chaeyeon, "After I debuted, a celebrity I was a fan of hit on me"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+733, -55] It hasn't even been that long since she debuted. Male celebrities are so gross.... but Chaeyeon-ah, for the sake of your image, it's probably best not to talk about this stuff ㅠㅠ

2. [+537, -62] You already have a boyfriend who's a trainee ㅠㅠㅠ and yet she claims that work is her priority ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+480, -13] Lee Joon: The celebrity industry is an animal kingdom

4. [+82, -23] Her head is quite big compared to her face and she has an angular face too

5. [+66, -12] Well they're going to stop hitting on her once they see her pre-debut pictures... I focused on her until I saw the pictures too... I don't find any of them particularly pretty other than Im Nayoung.

6. [+65, -8] When you turn them down, show them your pre-surgery photos. That way you'll ensure that they never hit on you again ㅋ

7. [+58, -3] I guess if there's a new pretty rookie debut, male celebrities don't hesitate to contact them?

8. [+55, -6] Did Yoochun contact you?

9. [+51, -4] There must be a lot of male celebrities like Micky Yoochun... how dare they hit on a minor like her...

10. [+46, -11] I mean unless you're going to reveal their name, what's the point of telling stories like this? ㅋㅋ How do we know if she's telling the truth

11. [+45, -5] Wow... why does every male in this industry see any female idol or trainee as a potential sponsor?

12. [+43, -5] I guess celebrities just ask their managers to call up whoever they're interested in right away. How else would idols like Hye*, Su*, Seol*, and Ha* date all these top level boyfriends?

13. [+32, -1] I can already tell what type of men these celebrities are if they're already hitting on a barely debuted rookie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Artice: Jea, "Male celebrities contacted me when I was on 'Produce 101'

Source: OSEN via Nate

"I got a lot of calls when I was on 'Produce 101'. People would straight up just be like, 'I want Im Nayoung'. Some were celebrities too. Some asked personal questions like do they have boyfriends. So what if they do, what do they want me to do about that?"

1. [+494, -21] F*ck, because of Park Yoochun, all of them just sound dirty to me now

2. [+435, -9] For them to be comfortable enough to contact Jea must mean that they're older, what are they intending to do by getting in contact with these young girls?

3. [+358, -17] She's so funny ㅋㅋㅋ "What do they want me to do?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've missed BEG on variety shows ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+43, -0] Seriously, ajusshis need to wake up. So what if the girls don't have boyfriends, what's it to them? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -0] Wouldn't most of her friends be in their thirties...? Why do they care if the girls have boyfriends;;; men are so.. ugh

6. [+20, -0] The industry is so dirty

7. [+12, -0] So if the girls don't have boyfriends, what're they going to do? Take them into the bathroom???????

-