Who will be the main vocalist in IOI's new unit?


Article: IOI without Kim Sejung and Yoo Yeonjung, who will be the main vocal?

Source: Mydaily via Naver



1. [+5,790, -214] Probably Chungha. She's known for her dancing but I know that her vocals are top notch too. I didn't know because she rapped in 'Dream Girls' but her tone was great during the ballad. I think she's a good singer in general.

2. [+4,109l, -208] Chungha, Yoojung, Somi are all good so whoever ends up being the main vocal will do well~ let's hit daebak~

3. [+3,998, -219] Chungha can be the main vocal. She did the high note adlibs for 'Bang Bang' ㅋㅋㅋ the rest are good too ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,920, -156] I think it'll be Chungha

5. [+2,748, -409] I wonder what Yoo Yeonjung's agency was thinking opting her out of this unit... Talented kids like her should be given opportunities like this, what a waste of her talent...

6. [+466, -47] I still don't get why Yeonjung is going back to training instead of being in this unit??? Not even to debut with another group but just to be a trainee???? Fans worked so hard on debuting her with IOI and now she's back to being a trainee... why not just stay with IOI's new unit and be the lead vocal...

7. [+315, -15] I support IOI's unit but it still leaves a bitter taste to think that us fans supported them to see them promote for a year together. Couldn't they at least be considerate of our efforts and just focus on IOI for that year? What's the rush with all these debuts and all..

8. [+304, -27] Chungha's voice is like honey, and her high notes are good too

9. [+264, -22] I want Yoojung to take this opportunity to sing more too. I was always upset to see such a talented singer end up rapping all the time.

10. [+198, -7] I think whether their new song is good or not matters more than who the main vocal is

-