FT Island to comeback in July


Article: [Exclusive] FT Island to comeback in July... ALL 'self-composed' again

Source: Sports World via Naver



1. [+1,571, -57] My crime was loving you too much~

2. [+1,400, -44] I hope they regain their old honor by getting some proper promotions in with a good song this time ㅠㅠㅠ They have my support

3. [+1,345, -52] All of FT's songs have been good~ Love Ache, Thunder, etc. Their self-composed songs weren't too bad either. Hopefully their comeback's just as good.

4. [+1,012, -52] I want another great song like Love Ache!!!! ㅠ.ㅠ

5. [+835, -37] Lee Hongki's Addictive Love was amazing, make it another rock ballad like that one ㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+193, -4] Wow, finally an FT comeback!!!!

7. [+171, -4] They really don't have any one song that's worth scrapping, can't wait for this comeback

8. [+167, -4] Wow it's been such a while since they've had a Korean comeback

9. [+113, -4] I went to their company concert ㅋㅋㅋ they're such good performers, felt like I was at a rock festival

10. [+89, -1] I'm sure fans want them to win #1 but I don't care if they don't ㅋㅋ they're a band, I'd rather they produce the kind of music that they want rather than be given weird hook songs

11. [+73, -1] I still can't forget Lee Hongki sprinting across the stage and still singing without a falter in his voice!

12. [+71, -1] Make it a powerful rock song!! It's summer, I want something refreshing to listen to, okay?

-