Article: SISTAR's 'I Like That' the perfection of visual music
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+103, -13] Their outfits are so bad...
2. [+79, -8] I don't get what the concept is... what are they doing?????
3. [+80, -10] Totally disappointed in their new concept. They're going for the same sexy look they always do but this is just bad. Should've done something like 'Shake It' or 'Loving U' instead
4. [+74, -9] Their outfits are so bad... seriously..
5. [+68, -8] The song's good but their clothes... ㅎ let's tone it down ^^;
6. [+38, -1] This concept took it too far, SISTAR's selling point is that they're supposed to look healthy...
7. [+27, -3] Hul~~~~~~~~~ what is this prostitute concept? Doesn't look beautiful or sexy at all
8. [+17, -1] A bit of a shame because a summer comeback is more fit for a clearer sounding, refreshing song
Article: SISTAR Dasom, "Our new music video is the most skin we've exposed since our debut"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+591, -26] Isn't this group at the point where they don't need to rely on gimmicks like skin exposure to do well... Hyorin hard carries anyway so..
2. [+436, -32] Can't believe skin exposure is what they have to talk about regarding their music video... don't know what to say about that
3. [+349, -17] Stop stripping the kids down ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+120, -20] Dasom really is so white
5. [+11, -0] Dasom has a lot more parts now
6. [+13, -1] I just saw the music video and the song's about liking you and all that but what's up with the MV concept? It's so weird
7. [+11, -1] Their song's not as good as it used to be in the past... although I'll need to listen to it more for proper judgment
8. [+15, -3] I didn't think it was that bad... their pink outfits are really pretty
Article: An hour long stream of the summer queen comeback
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,125, -60] The summer queens are back but the song is not a summer song...
2. [+677, -81] I'm actually glad they changed up their style, their songs have been sounding the same for a while now
3. [+682, -84] I like it because it's not your typical summer song again
4. [+535, -55] The rest of their tracks are still summery so I think they chose the right concept
5. [+446, -69] Let's do well! SISTAR fighting!
6. [+122, -16] It's so different from SISTAR's usual style but it's a bit unfortunate because it's not the summer song I was looking forward to
7. [+122, -22] I'm fine with their comeback not being a summer song but let's please take out the erotic choreography parts ㅠ and Bora has gotten so pretty
8. [+95, -13] I like the title track but it lacks impact... I think SISTAR matches fun dance tracks like 'Loving U' more. Their 4th track is totally title track worthy. Still, I like their title because it's a bit more emotional. The rest of their songs are more to my tastes.
9. [+99, -15] I'm not sure after the first listen, going to need a few more to get a feel
10. [+74, -10] Before it was released, SISTAR's fans were going around in the comments saying the summer group is finally back but now that it's released and it's not a summer song, they're going around saying that SISTAR doesn't have to stick to fun, summer concepts. I think they're just as taken aback by the surprise as we are.
1. [+444, -21] They've steered away from the summer songs they've been releasing and have gone down the 'Alone', 'Give It to Me' route
2. [+501, -50] I can tell they invested a lot in the music video but the concept is just bad ㅋㅋㅋ It's like a random mish mash of Asian stereotypes from the perspective of Westerners. The tattoos on nude colored outfits, cigarettes, lighting... I like the song, I like SISTAR, but the MV's just whatever
3. [+459, -46] Can someone please buy them some pants or a skirt.. they're always wearing panty looking shorts
4. [+296, -37] Why couldn't they go with a 'Loving U' style ㅠㅠ
5. [+262, -45] I'm fine with changing concepts ㅜㅜ but I think they could've lived up to a bit more of the public's expectations
1. [+60, -11] Their absolute worst song release to date... I've been waiting for them thinking it'd be a summer song but it's not even upbeat and the choreography's bad... just a mess overall
2. [+19, -1] Why do they always wear shorts like that? It looks like panties
3. [+16, -1] Thought this was China