Source: Channel A via Naver
Four days after A claimed to have been sexually assaulted, she contacted Park Yoochun's agency and offered a settlement before she filed her lawsuit. She claimed, "I can no longer live in Korea after being sexually assaulted and want to move to China" and requested a billion won. When Park Yoochun's agency staff went to meet her, A's boyfriend B, a Seoul mobster, showed up instead and offered to lower the settlement to 500 million won, to which the agency declined and A went on to file her lawsuit the next day. Park Yoochun is now filing a counter suit against A and B for blackmail. A was also caught on the CCTV at a nightclub the same day she claimed to have been sexually assaulted.
1. [+12,108, -534] I knew it, not that this excuses Park Yoochun from what he did
2. [+9,000, -410] So what if the boyfriend's a former Seoul mobster... Park Yoochun's CEO is a current mobster ㅎㅎ
3. [+7,535, -363] ㅋㅋㅋ I knew it, it was for the money
4. [+7,948, -1,160] So it is true that the women sued him for the money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2,427, -196] Not that I'm trying to support Park Yoochun but 1 billion won was asking for too much...
6. [+2,262, -154] Whatever the results, his image is done for anyway
7. [+2,146, -126] Well obviously she filed the suit for the money. But wow, demanding 1 billion won for doing it with Park Yoochun once ㅋ
8. [+1,949, -144] Don't get me wrong, I know Park Yoochun's in the wrong but I knew he had something up his sleeve too
1. [+875, -235] I knew it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what everyone who called A a victim will say now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she should stop acting so fake. A prostitute is not the same as your average woman~ don't be so naive everyone
2. [+814, -90] So she never got the money, canceled the lawsuit, and disappeared ㅋㅋ
3. [+693, -72] She wanted to move to China? It's usually people like her who live shamelessly, no need to leave the country ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+100, -7] It's because of kkot-baems like her that actual sexual assault victims get shafted
5. [+96, -11] Park Yoochun's trash... but that has nothing to do with me questioning whether all of the women involved are actually victims or not...
6. [+92, -9] How can you demand 1 billion won? I just don't get it. I hope the police reveals her identity because I'm sure she's out there acting all clean and everything to other people now.
7. [+58, -5] As expected, it was for the money all along ㅋㅋㅋㅋ too bad Toilet Yoochun's image is already rock bottom..
8. [+47, -8] He just got bitten by a kkot-baem, and four at that.. so many
9. [+44, -4] Aigoo... I expected money to be involved, but it's still shocking nontheless that Park Yoochun's a room salon, toilet obsessed maniac. And the prostitutes are thieves! I bet she's hiding somewhere enjoying life just fine while his life is in shambles now. Reveal all of their identities! She needs to be in jail too and embarrassed so that kkot-baems never try this again.
10. [+55, -5] Yoochun's dirty, we all know that, but these prostitutes are disgusting. To think that these prostitutes are out on the streets right now acting like they're one of us makes me want to puke.