Article: SM reps, "Ryeowook to postpone enlistment, he will enlist right after South American concert"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1,338, -55] Sigh, it's obvious that it's because of Kangin and now Ryeowook has to fill his space for him. Kangin's such a nuisance.
2. [+979, -28] He obviously deserves hate if he tried to get out of it but he said he's going to enlist in active duty even at his age so there's no reason to hate here
3. [+960, -51] He had to postpone because of Kangin even though it's better to go as soon as possible ㅠ
4. [+908, -39] Looks like it's because of Kangin... since only four can't go to South America alone
5. [+498, -13] It's going to take another 3 years to see Super Junior as a whole group again since Ryeowook and Kyuhyun still have to serve too
6. [+224, -30] Kangin, please just leave the group. So frustrating that he's the sole reason Super Junior has a troublemaker image. Which other member has caused as much trouble as him? None, so please leave
7. [+137, -7] The group already has to deal with the other members in service but now they have to deal with that troublemaker too...
8. [+124, -6] SM said it's because of unexpected changes to the group, that means Kangin probably???
9. [+112, -2] Kick Kangin.. what's the point of keeping an idol who can't even manage his body or mind
10. [+111, -4] Must be frustrating to have Kangin as your own member;;