Article: Eli confesses feelings after birth of son "I'm apologetic to U-KISS, and honestly scared"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+2,386, -56] He's only 25 years old but still committed himself to marrying a woman 11 years older than him... I think it's great that he's taking responsibility and I hope that they stay together forever for the sake of their child...
2. [+2,144, -138] I think it's great that an idol didn't abort the baby and instead took responsibility. People should learn from him.
3. [+1,187, -66] She's 11 years older than him... that's quite amazing...
4. [+1,354, -198] 11 years older ㅋㅋ I wonder what rose colored lenses he's wearing... weird
5. [+236, -4] Not like the baby was born pre-marital since they got married in 2014.
6. [+223, -9] What's more surprising than the fact that he married someone 11 years older than him is the fact that he took responsibility at his age
7. [+181, -6] No need to be apologetic when you're in love. It's great that you're so responsible.
8. [+187, -10] There are other fathers who throw away their own kids, it's good that he's taking responsibility
1. [+139, -4] Sorry but I only remember Dongho from U-KISS ㅠㅠ please introduce who you are...
2. [+116, -3] Wait, she's 11 years older??
3. [+91, -2] I remember laughing over that comment calling them breeding-dols ㅋㅋ
4. [+13, -1] Wo...w.....;;; an idol getting married is provocative already but he married someone 11 years older on top of that...
5. [+9, -0] Well we have a girl group member who halted her own group's promos just to get married and didn't even bother to leave the group before having a kid and going on mission trips. Nothing to be sorry or scared for~