[Pann] V app's switch to pay to use

Pann: V app has become a paid app now

1. [+173, -4] I hope all of the streams get leaked on YouTube

2. [+128, -0] Army here but I think all fandoms feel the same when it comes to V app becoming a paid app ^^... It's my group's 3rd anniversary, not V app's but they're obviously trying to make money off of the members celebrating it and now we have to pay to see content that our members are producing themselves... $5 a month? ...

3. [+110, -2] Going to rate the app 0 stars

4. [+40, -3] Don't worry kids, unni will pay and leak it all for you

5. [+27, -1] I'll watch whatever's leaked but I won't bother to pay for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fans are not ATMs, it's so obvious that they're viewing fans as just another cash machine and who would buy into that? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -4] I bet whoever pays for it are going to be mad once the streams are leaked on YouTube ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how will it be any different from illegal music downloads

7. [+18, -0] EXO's the one having the comeback but V app is the one reaping all the benefits, same goes for BTS' 3rd anniversary

8. [+17, -1] I hope V app fails fails fails!

9. [+12, -0] I did end up paying for the app but I'll be really upset if all of the recordings end up on YouTube ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+10, -0] I hope V app ends up like Me2day..

11. [+8, -0] I don't think boycotting will work... fans are going to feel desperate once their bias starts streaming and just end up paying for it

12. [+7, -0] I heard singers don't even get a cut of the pay either

13. [+6, -0] With V app becoming paid, the streams are no longer a way of communication with your favorite stars but another schedule for them to fulfill no matter how tired they are. It makes fans who can't afford it feel left out, especially with comeback showcase streams and stuff. I understand that V app is a business that needs to make money but it's too expensive and it's turned a method of communication into another schedule. I'd rather EXO just stop working with V app altogether ㅠㅠ

14. [+5, -0] I remember another comment where someone said V app used to be an app that stars used to use to communicate with their fans when they had the time but now it's become an app that they have to make time for...

-