Oh My Girl shows slow but steady growth


Article: Oh My Girl, proud of their growth one step at a time

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+640, -26] They really need to hit it big with something no matter what it takes. There are so many groups who are prettier and more talented that haven't gotten their break yet.

2. [+580, -27] 'Windy Day' is a fresh and addictive song, I recommend everyone to take a listen

3. [+530, -25] They'll cement a position for themselves here if they hit it big with something but I wonder when that will be

4. [+430, -24] Oh My Girl~ supporting you ♡ I love their innocent and clean image ♡

5. [+69, -3] Non-fan here but I don't know why they aren't more popular... I fell for Jiho during their 'Liar' promos and now I love all of them

6. [+81, -10] Feels like they're going down their senior group B1A4's path... They took it slowly one step at a time until they hit it big and became a top level idol group.

7. [+60, -4] I saw Arin in real life and fell for her. She looks so clean and clear, I love her ㅋㅋ I recommend their sons too, especially 'Windy Day', 'Liar Liar', and 'One Step Two Steps'

8. [+45, -1] The majority of their songs are good. I think 'Liar Liar' would've hit daebak if it came out in the summer.

-