Article: CLC and DIA, overtake 'Produce 101'
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+1,041, -27] Cube has run out of ideas now. CLC is past the point of getting anywhere anymore, I don't know what they were doing instead of pushing Oh Seunghee more.
2. [+642, -20] Cube, please wake up. They have Pentagon and a new girl group coming out next March, what're they going to do with them when CLC is already a flop? What were they doing instead of supporting Oh Seunghee?
3. [+373, -21] I feel bad for these groups but they only have their agency to blame. They're so bad at their jobs this year.
4. [+84, -2] They're sadly mistaken if they think that having one popular member can help the entire group. Look at Dohee or Kangnam or Cao Lu and Yezi. Their groups are still nugus no matter how popular they are.
5. [+83, -7] It's a miracle that Cube even managed to bring out groups like 4minute and B2ST... that was their peak.
6. [+62, -3] Cube was honestly stupid putting out that article of Eunbin joining CLC before 'Produce 101' was even over
7. [+64, -7] Without Hong CEO-nim, I don't think anyone in Cube is looking out for B2ST or 4minute ㅠㅠ
8. [+62, -9] I don't think DIA or CLC will ever surpass IOI's popularity
9. [+51, -6] Both CLC and April have good songs but it's obvious that they're being buried. Doesn't matter how good your songs are if the public doesn't care about you. Same goes for Oh My Girl.
10. [+30, -2] Impossible for either groups to surpass IOI. First of all, the public hand picked this group and all of the gossip and attention is towards IOI, not the outlier members.