Sehun kicks off EXO's 'Exomentary' comeback prep on V app


Article: EXO Sehun x Vivi, the flower boy + puppy combo is always a hit

Source: OSEN via Naver



1. [+1,476, -72] Sehun's skin looked so nice ㅜㅜ and the stream was fun, so jealous of that dog.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,294, -60] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Vivi had unexpected variety skills ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,099, -71] Totally a 40 minutes worth paying for it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't wait for Junmyeon's stream too!

4. [+847, -94] A lot more celebrities have pets than I thought, I guess they're more lonely than they let on

5. [+280, -12] Sehun's please take care of my dog (x) Vivi's please take care of my Sehun (o)

6. [+229, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sehun looking all confused while training Vivi ㅋㅋㅋ so funny

7. [+211, -11] I've always thought he had such a classy look to him (PS I'm a guy)

8. [+211, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a cute and fun stream ㅋㅋ Sehun telling Vivi "Stop saying nonsense!"

9. [+154, -5] Vivi totally looked like she was done with it ㅋㅋㅋ looking at Sehun like "let's stop here" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+148, -4] Vivi with the 45 minutes of silence ㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen such a quiet dog in my life ㅋㅋ Sehun was so cute too

-