Pann: Jung Yonghwa acted all nice ㅋㅋㅋ
Dispatch recently reported that FNC is under investigation for stock manipulation, including one of their idol group leader/actor A. The hints that Dispatch gave was that he was under FNC, he's the main vocalist/leader, and that he was given information about Yoo Jae Suk signing with the company before he was supposed to know, which he used to buy 400 million won worth of the company's stock.
The hints narrowed it down to Jung Yonghwa since FT's leader is Choi Jonghoon, but Choi Jonghoon is not the vocalist of the band.
CNBLUE fans retorted the accusations saying that Jung Yonghwa's in Prague but investigations were already started earlier this month. They then started going around saying it was FT Island's Lee Hongki, even leaving comments on Dispatch's Facebook page, which Dispatch corrected one of them by saying it is indeed the leader. FT Island fans also reason that FNC has never cared about Hongki and would never give him that type of exclusive information.
1. [+124, -7] Hasn't CNBLUE always been hopeless from the start? They got caught throwing away their fan gifts before and other autographed CDs
2. [+115, -6] I never paid attention to this scandal because I knew that FT had nothing to do with it but Hongki's randomly being blamed for everything ㅋㅋㅋ Hongki's been in France for K-CON and everything, and I've never seen him be taken care of by Han Sung Ho so why would he be given any type of exclusive information early? Anyway, FT Island's coming back mid July with all self-composed songs so please look forward to it~ I guess if this scandal has done anything, it's given fans an opportunity to promote their comeback.
3. [+100, -3] As a Primadonna, I've always been pissed about FNC only treating CNBLUE with special treatment. I don't hate CNBLUE but this scandal rubs me the wrong way. Why is Hongki being blamed for anything... ㅎ If you don't think it's Jung Yonghwa, then keep it there. Don't drag it on to Hongki too.
4. [+49, -10] I have a lot of interest in stocks and I've noticed that a lot of the celebrities who invest and buy stocks usually don't know much about it and just invest in their company's stocks when good things happen. I personally think that's the case here (not entirely sure). I highly doubt Jung Yonghwa would do something that he knew would impact his career for money that he could make by performing a few times overseas.
- Doesn't that make them dumb if they don't know that what they're doing is illegal?
- Even if he doesn't know that it's wrong, he still committed an illegal act and should be punished accordingly for it.
5. [+41, -6] Everyone already knows that CNBLUE's a messed up group. Even Moon Hee Jun said they were the juniors who never bother to greet him.
6. [+40, -3] Yoo Jae Suk never should've joined FNC...
7. [+39, -1] It's so funny that Primadonnas are saying Choi Jonghoon is horrible at singing and that he's not a vocalist to deny the rumors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+39, -1] Choi Jonghoon is the leader and he does sing but definitely not main vocal level. He's just a guitar and leader. Hongki's the vocal~
9. [+35, -3] I don't even know why CNBLUE fans are defending him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what're they trying to defend? This totally drops his image for me
10. [+31, -4] Jung Yonghwa's just one of those celebrities that I could never really like
11. [+28, -1] He acts, plays the guitar, sings, and is the leader. All of the hints point towards Jung Yonghwa, what're they denying?