Article: UK decides Brexit... huge change in global order after UK decides to leave the EU in 43 years
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+972, -154] EU basically tied all of Europe into being one country while all of the economic and political responsibility fell on the stronger countries like the UK, France, and Germany. The rest of the countries in the EU depended too heavily on them and forced them to make sacrifices for their sake, so of course the UK would want to leave. Now France and Germany will leave too and I think that will leave the weaker countries in the EU in panic
2. [+612, -39] My stocks, I'm so screwed
3. [+429, -135] UK's screwed now
4. [+75, -6] They're surrounded by underdeveloped countries, why would they want to stay? I'm surprised the UK even stayed this long to begin with. Take out Germany and the rest of the countries in the UK are either poor or living off of tourism. The UK has been giving them all they've got even to the point of bankruptcy. The rest of EU only ever wants handouts from the UK or Germany without bothering to pay them back. Furthermore, they're now forced to deal with Muslim immigrants and with Germany saying OK to that, the UK probably saw a dark future for themselves. I can already see Germany regretting their decision after getting everything they have stolen from them from the other poor countries of the EU and Muslim immigrants. I wonder how long Germany will hold it in before leaving too???
5. [+66, -14] The entire world is being shaken up because of the refugees...;;
6. [+37, -6] I do have to point out that the people in the UK who were in support of Brexit were the elderly and impoverished population. I think they're blaming their problems on the immigrants right now.
7. [+32, -3] I never thought I'd see such a historical moment in my own lifetime. I think Brexit will pave the way for France, Germany, and other major countries in the EU to leave one by one. It's probably a combination of the terrorism by IS along with the impoverished state of Italy and Greece, as well as the issue of refugees that led to this. I think this will spell a huge change in the economic picture of the world.
8. [+31, -14] Congrats congrats! The UK is one of the top 5 strongest countries in the world, staying in the EU only benefits everyone else but them. And please never let Turkey into the EU!!
9. [+28, -0] Wow, I didn't think they'd do it but they actually left...
10. [+22, -1] I don't know much else about Brexit other than that it screws Japan over if it happens