Article: Kim Hyun Joong's reps 'appeal' court's decision to acquit ex-girlfriend
1. [+364, -22] Well, a trash wouldn't be considered trash if he knew what made him trash
2. [+301, -23] He is so shameless
3. [+284, -20] Disgusting
4. [+43, -4] Come on... stop it now... all of your lies have been unveiled. What're you trying to make things worse for?
5. [+38, -3] Stop it now, you ba$tard... she's the mother of your child. For the sake of your child, don't you think you've gone far enough? Just where's the limit? This is disgusting...
6. [+34, -4] The court has proven that the child is his and the ex-girlfriend never lied, what is he trying to appeal? ㅋ
7. [+34, -6] He's so pathetic. Acted as if he would settle with her before enlisting in the army but after he enlisted, he got a ton of lawyers to drag her through court while he hides in the back..
8. [+24, -4] I still remember the media play of him thinking he could be Song Joong Ki's level of fame by now if not for his ex-girlfriend~ pfffft~
9. [+23, -2] Why is he being like this when he knows it's his child? I also admit the woman's side had a lot of media play too but he's reaping what he sowed....
10. [+18, -3] Aigoo.. don't you think enough's enough? Just how much more rock bottom do you need to show tsk tsk