Nichkhun reveals he wanted to prove he is more than just his good looks



Article: Nichkhun, "I hated hearing that all I had was my looks... I trained with desperation"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+760, -133] You also have your drunk driving scandal. Please screw off to your country instead of almost killing someone by drunk driving in someone else's country.

2. [+628, -67] Don't forget your drunk driving scandal too

3. [+581, -75] Funny how his slow but fluent Korean was suddenly forgotten after he drank... and now he's back to speaking fluent Korean for his interview

4. [+31, -5] Nichkhun's looks aren't as good as they used to be. He was so handsome when he first debuted... Of course he's aged now but most celebrities get handsome even with age because of all the beauty treatments they get. His overall impression has changed so much. He looked innocent before, but now...

5. [+24, -6] Drunkhun

6. [+23, -6] When I saw his pictures before, I just figured oh it's Nichkhun but he looks really Thai in these pictures

7. [+20, -9] Tired of his good looks now though

8. [+16, -7] I wonder why he doesn't look handsome anymore;; it's like his character is being reflected on his face now

9. [+16, -7] You don't have just your looks, you also have your idiot brain. You have a lot going for you, don't worry.

10. [+15, -5] His skills were that of after training?..

11. [+14, -6] He has no presence lately, I wonder what he's been up to

12. [+13, -6] Even his looks are whatever now... I guess he was handsome before because he was young

13. [+13, -4] Wait, he's still around and promoting? Thought he went back to Thailand

14. [+12, -6] But what does he have other than his looks? OH yeah, that drunk driving scandal

-