If Won Bin, Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo, or Kim Woo Bin had accepted 'Descendants of the Sun'?


Article: Won Bin, Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo, Kim Woo Bin lost out in 'Descendants of the Sun' Yoo Shi Jin casting

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+835, -38] I think if Won Bin took the role, we would've seen a different feel of Yoo Shi Jin. His visuals are good for it.

2. [+832, -35] I don't know about the rest but I think Won Bin would've fit the character.

3. [+618, -36] There's a god amongst men. Won Bin is not human... I'm a man and even I started walking backwards when I first saw him in real life... because I didn't want to look ugly next ot him.

4. [+45, -12] Kim Woo Bin's not even a top star, I don't know why he gets mentioned all the time like he's a top star. And if Won Bin took this drama, it would've hit 45% viewer ratings and his popularity would've gone through the roof even moreso than Song Joong Ki's did!

5. [+44, -6] Song Joong Ki pulled off Yoo Shi Jin perfectly but the thought of Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo meeting in a drama again does excite me

6. [+37, -8] Won Bin would've been so perfect.... but it doesn't seem like he wants to take on hard jobs at the moment

7. [+35, -7] First of all, Kim Woo Bin would not have been a fit ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+35, -3] I doubt Won Bin is jealous of how big Song Joong Ki has gotten from this drama ㅎ but imagine a drama with Won Bin and Song Hye Gyo as the leads... how cool would that be ㅋㅋ

9. [+28, -15] I think Gong Yoo would've been a good fit too...

10. [+24, -7] Kim Woo Bin and Gong Yoo would not have matched

11. [+22, -6] Wow.. if Won Bin took it... daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+21, -4] Kim Woo Bin seems like a bad fit...

-