Article: Suzy grabs 'Intro to Architecture' but loses 'Cheese in the Trap'
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,078, -52] It was the best decision for Suzy to pass on 'Cheese in the Trap'
2. [+484, -15] The biggest problem was the media jumping the gun before her casting was even confirmed
3. [+69, -36] I feel like Suzy would've portrayed Hong Seol better than Kim Go Eun did
4. [+58, -23] I don't find Suzy to be a good actor, even her 'Intro to Architecture' was more because her character appealed to everyone than her acting
5. [+54, -5] It's not Suzy that lost out on 'Cheese in the Trap', it's the drama that lost out on Suzy. How dare they even offer her such a flop of a drama?
6. [+54, -4] Kim Go Eun wasn't up to par either
7. [+52, -5] Fans of the webtoon kept complaining that Suzy looked too nice for the role so she had to pass on it. Scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee ended up casting her instead so it worked out better for her.
8. [+47, -4] Do you guys even remember what the comments were like when news of Suzy's casting first broke out?" So many people whining and complaining about it that she was practically forced to take back her casting
9. [+46, -3] Suzy was already under discussion for 'Uncontrollably Fond' at the time, 'Cheese in the Trap' only offered her the script and then media played about how she was already cast when she wasn't even considering it ㅋ
10. [+45, -5] Why does nobody mention how hard 'Dorihwaga' flopped? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+42, -12] Not like Suzy did well in 'Intro to Architecture' anyway, her visuals made up the bulk of her success with it, not her acting. Suzy would've failed just as hard with 'Cheese in the Trap' if she was cast for it instead.
12. [+38, -1] Suzy had to reject the drama because 'Cheese in the Trap' fans threw a fit