Article: Hyoyeon, "SNSD's secret to longevity? We don't have any difficult members"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+9,027, -586] You mean you don't have any difficult members 'anymore'
2. [+4,769, -209] The reason they're lasting long is because they recognize that they're all individually different
3. [+3,047, -307] Hyoyeon has gotten so pretty
4. [+2,107, -253] I hope the nunas release a new song this year ㅎ
5. [+2,041, -309] It also helps that they have a lot of members similar in age so it's like having a lot of friends
6. [+786, -85] Well you had one difficult member but she voluntarily left
7. [+707, -63] ㅋㅋㅋ 1 loss for Jessica
8. [+632, -62] The 'difficult' member is gone now..
9. [+600, -76] It really is amazing that they've made it this far since they have a lot of members
10. [+339, -44] I think they're still together without trouble because the group itself is still popular
11. [+314, -42] I bet it's a jab at Jessica
12. [+323, -66] You girls suffered having to deal with that difficult member. She's gone now so let's keep the group together, even after you all get married.
13. [+124, -11] Hyoyeon's the one who introduced Tyler Kwon to Jessica ㅋㅋㅋ but Hyoyeon probably didn't think Jessica would throw away her own friends and group for him ㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+127, -17] SNSD is a long lasting group since most girl groups disband by the 7 year mark or have huge member changes. SNSD just had one member change and are promoting just fine.
15. [+126, -24] I wonder if she means Jessica is the difficult member then